Argan Oil truly has a lot up its sleeve - it can surprise you how many purposes you can use it for. Mostly famous for its fantastic benefits for maintaining beautiful hair and skin, we can suggest some unconventional, but highly effective cosmetic applications you haven't even thought of. We`ve tried all of them and can guarantee you that they work wonders.
If you`re interested how to make the best of your Argan Oil, here is our list:
1. Soften Cuticles and HeelsArgan Oil is wonderful for keeping your skin plump, supple and very well moisturized. It replenishes dry skin quickly and can be an easy and effective solution for hard and crusty cuticles or even cracked heels. Especially in the winter, when the cold sucks the moisture from our skin, Argan Oil will come to the rescue. Dry skin first appears on our hands and feet, so be sure to give them some extra care in this chilly weather. All you need is to gently massage a couple of drops on your cuticles and heels, and you`ll get through winter with beautiful soft fingers and toes.
2. Use It as a Bath Oil
Who doesn't love a warm relaxing bath after a busy day? Make it an extra home SPA experience with adding Argan Oil to your bath. Fill in the tub, add your favorite bath bomb, make it bubbly and put 5-7 drops of organic Argan Oil and soak till you melt the stress away. The oil will prevent your skin from drying out from the hot water and will create a silky vale, which will moisturize and nourish your body.
3. Make a DIY Body Scrub
We'd love a great scrub and we have a couple of suggestions for you on how to make an effective DIY scrub. The first and most easy way to upgrade your masking experience, is to add a couple of drops of Argan Oil to your favorite brand scrub for extra moisture and anti-age care. The most universal DIY we suggest you try is very simple - mix a tablespoon of honey and a couple of drops of Argan Oil and put it on your body for a few minutes. This mask is suitable for any skin type as it soothes, hydrates, balances and nourishes the skin. If you have extremely dry skin, you can add half a spoon of body lotion to provide extra moisturisation to your skin
4. Natural Lip Scrub and MoisturizerWe continue with our DIY proposals and this is also a very good one - make your natural lip scrub and moisturizer with the help of Argan Oil. Get a small glass container, fill it almost to the top with brown sugar, add a tablespoon of honey, top it up with 5-6 drops of Argan Oil and mix them well. If you want to add a lip plumping effect to your scrub, add half a tablespoon of cinnamon. Apply the scrub with your finger, rub well to remove dead skin and wash with luke-warm water. You`ll immediately feel your lips smoother and well-hydrated.
5. A Good Shaving OilUsually the conventional products we use for shaving are full of ingredients that dry out our skin and are prone to create razor burns and bumps. So it is proven that the best way to shave is by using oil. The oil helps the razor glide effortlessly, it doesn't dull the blades and it`s most caring for the skin. Using Argan Oil for a shaving oil will do you only good. Not only will you get a very close shave, but your skin will be gorgeously smooth, hydrated and without any after shaving irritations.
6. Heal a Cut, Scar or Bruise
Argan Oil is not only a beauty treatment - it has amazing healing properties. The naturally occurring omega 3,6,9 fatty acids and Vitamin E are powerful at restoring and regenerating the skin at a deeper level. They promote rapid cell growth and skin resurfacing, which quickly heals any cuts and bruises and diminishes the appearance of scars. All you need to do is to regularly apply a drop of pure organic Argan Oil on the treated area and you`ll see results in a few days time.
7. Relief for Psoriasis and Rosacea
To continue with the healing powers of Argan Oil, we suggest you try this natural remedy if you suffer from conditions like psoriasis and rosacea. The Argan Oil will quickly soothe any itching, pain and irritations, fading away any red and dry areas on your skin. Apply a drop or two of the oil on the affected areas when you feel a need. The relief comes immediately and in the long run the flares will appear less often.
8. Moisturizes Dry Elbows
Moisturization and deep hydration are one the best benefits Argan Oil gives the skin. Argan Oil is excellent at retaining moisture and restoring the skin barrier. It is one of the most helpful natural options for balancing dry skin and is regularly used to fight very dry and cracking skin. The elbows have thicker skin than the rest of the body and can easily get dry and crusty. To restore their smoothness and suppleness, apply a couple of drops of pure Argan Oil with massaging movements after you get out of the shower.
9. Suitable for Baby Skin
Did you know that Argan Oil is hypoallergenic? This means that Argan Oil is suitable for very sensitive skin and even baby skin, because of its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. On very rare occasions topical application of the oil may cause irritation, but only when overused. However, it is safe to put it on the gentle baby skin. You can apply it as a lotion, for a massage, for a dermatitis or eczema relief and even hair conditioner. Just make sure to opt only for pure, 100% organic Moroccan Argan Oil.
10. Prevents Stretch Marks
Argan Oil is famously known for promoting and increasing skin elasticity immensely. The Vitamin E and fatty acids in the oil help the skin regenerate, making it an ideal treatment and prevention method for the persistent stretch marks. So if you are prone to stretch marks or pregnant, incorporate organic Argan Oil in your daily body care to avoid the appearance of the "tiger stripes". Use sparingly as a massage oil twice a day for best results.
11. Powerful Lash Growth Serum
Another incredible benefit of Argan Oil is that it can be purposed as a natural lash growth serum. It is very safe to use, as Argan Oil does not irritate sensitive eyes, or people wearing contact lenses. The oil is widely recommended for hair growth, so why not take advantage of its benefits and apply it for lash growth as well. All you need to do is take a drop of 100% pure Moroccan Argan Oil and apply it carefully with your fingertips on your lashes. We suggest you use it every evening for a month and you`ll witness a noticeable growth and density in your lashes.
To get the best 100% pure organic Moroccan Argan Oil available, check out our Essence of Argan store! Get your promo deal or free trial today!
Was sceptical on ordering but in just 3 days of using the argan oil on my face I noticed a difference and my curly hair is in better condition. Never before have I tried a product and it actually does what it says…
One day recently, there was a small box in my mail. I knew I hadn`t orderer anything, but as I hurriedly unwrapped the paper, inside I found a small bottle that said `Essence Of Argan` but I had no idea what that meant. After reading instructions, I applied a little on my face. It smelled so beautiful and smooth. I`ve used almost all of the product and ordered more AND REALLY like this product. My skin is so soft and smooth that I will use Essence of Argan every day. As people notice the different complexion, I tell them about Essence of Argan and how to order. THANK YOU for this wonderful product you developed, just for me!!!
I am very happy with the Argan products I have purchased
This miracle oil is truly amazing!!!
I love Argan Oil.
I just received my promotion and I’m excited because now I can try it for myself.
I usually don’t feel comfortable ordering thins on line.
Thank you so much. I just purchased mine. I rarely buy into promotions. I am loving the.product