250ml Culinary Argan Oil
As seen in
A unique cooking oil with diverse health benefits, culinary Argan Oil has been used for generations in Morocco when dipping bread, making Tajine, couscous, and many other timeless recipes. It’s often blended with honey or chocolate, used with salad dressings or as a standalone dressing, or poured over peppers, almonds, amalou, toubkal ice cream and tomato sauces. Essence of Argan’s Culinary Argan Oil is celebrated for its light nutty taste, abundant flavor and golden brown color.
HOW TO USEThis nutrient-rich oil complements sweet and savory foods alike. Blend with honey or chocolate, drizzle over vegetables, salads, sauces and more.
- Used for thousands of years in the kitchen, Argan Oil possesses a rich flavor and dense nutrients, which may play a part in preventing cancer, heart disease and obesity.
- Used to reduce cholesteral, heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
- 80% unsaturated healthy fats
- Packed with Omegas 3, 6, and 9
- Rich flavor enhances many dishes
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, 100% Pure Argan Culinary Oil
- certified organic
Vitamin E, Omegas 3, 6 and 9, Ferulic Acid, Prostaglandin, Phytosterols, Polyphenols