Argan Oil has earned its spot as a highly appreciated ingredient in the cosmetic industry for quite a while now. Known for its miraculous transformative power on skin and hair, Argan Oil is one of the best plant oils you could add to your beauty routine. Being around for centuries, Argan Oil is the most popular beauty tool in Morocco, which allows Moroccan women to stop the clock and have youthful skin and luscious hair throughout their whole lives.
Today widely incorporated in skin care and hair care, Argan Oil is utilized for its numerous beautifying benefits - anti-aging, repairing, nourishing, protecting, brightening, hydrating, anti-inflammatory and more. Its unique composition of vitamins, antioxidants, non-essential fatty acids, polyphenols, phytosterols, carotenoids and antioxidants give Argan Oil the astounding ability to deliver a full circle of rejuvenation, nutrition, healing and glow, helping you to achieve a youthful complexion and timeless look with only one natural ingredient.
At this point, if you are not familiar with at least three uses of the precious Argan Oil, you're missing out big time!
Even so, we'll take a closer look at the most popular uses of Argan Oil and how to properly apply the oil to get the best of it!
What Are The Most Popular Uses Of Argan Oil
It's impossible to list here the whole scope of what Argan Oil can do for your skin and hair, but here are its most popular and valuable uses and benefits:
- Facial Moisturizer
- Anti-Age Treatment
- Facial Balancing Oil
- Facial Massage Oil
- DIY Mask Agent (for face or lips)
- Perfect For Lips Scrub
- Body Oil
- Bath Oil
- Shaving Oil
- Body Massage Oil
- Dry Skin Diminisher
- Wound and Bruise Healer
- Eczema, Dermatitis and Psoriasis Remedy
- Leave-In Treatment
- Hair Mask
- Adds Extra Shine
- Hair Straightening Oil
- Optimal Thermal Protection
- Amazing Damage Repair
- Split-Ends Sealer
- Anti-Frizz Tamer
- Anti-Dandruff Agent
- Sensitive Scalp Reliever
- Anti Hair Fall Treatment
- Hair Thickener
- Hair Growth Booster
Wow! We can agree that this is an incredible summary of uses to choose from and lots of benefits that Argan Oil promises and quickly delivers as well. Argan Oil shows off as a true beauty multitasker. With one bottle of Argan Oil you can successfully get a huge makeover in the comfort of your home.
How to Apply Argan Oil
While there are no particular rules for applying Argan Oil, we can suggest some tips on how to apply Argan Oil in different ways, so you can get the best of it with any use.
The first one is to apply Argan Oil when it's slightly warmed. To clarify - you can warm Argan Oil by rubbing it between the palms of your hands or moderately heat it using a bowl of hot water. This will let the Argan Oil penetrate and perform better on both skin and hair.
Never heat Argan Oil too much as it may lose the potency of its properties, or worse - the hot oil can cause burns, redness and irritation on your skin and damage your hair. Even though Argan Oil has a very high burning point of 400 degrees, don't underestimate the danger of applying hot oil on your body.
It has been proven that Argan Oil is a hypoallergenic oil and is suitable for all skin types - normal, dry, combination, and especially oily and sensitive skin, be careful not to overuse the oil, as it may be possible for some irritation to occur.
Here are some examples of different uses and techniques on how to apply Argan Oil:
- As a face oil and moisturizer and for anti-aging purposes (for face, hands and feet): 1 to 3 drops rubbed between your palms are enough, so that it won't make your skin greasy, but it will absorb and leave a silky skin finish.
- If you want to use Argan Oil for a facial massage or with a gua-sha tool, add a little bit more. About 5 drops or a pump of the oil is enough to create a slippery surface for your hands or the gua sha to massage without pulling on your skin.
- As a DIY mask or lip scrub ingredient, a tablespoon or 2 pumps of the Argan Oil is a perfect amount of nourishing and moisturizing additive to the mask or scrub mixture.
- For creating a hydrating and nourishing bath experience, add 3-5 pumps of the oil to your bath water. If you want to utilize Argan Oil as a shaving oil, apply a generous amount of the oil on your skin to not let it sink in and provide a nice gliding for the blade.
- As a body moisturizer, body massage oil or a post-shave treatment, it strictly depends on the individual. You can warm the oil before application to get a better SPA experience, help it absorb faster into the skin and leave it velvety soft and moisturized.
- If you need to relieve dry skin, eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis, apply a couple of drops of Argan Oil onto the affected area, while gently rubbing, allowing it to soothe the skin condition. Repeat the application 2-3 times a day to achieve a quicker healing process. This also applies for treating wounds and bruises. Here consistent application is key.
- Using Argan Oil on your hair as a leave-in treatment, to add shine, add a thermal and damage protection or strengthen the hair strands, you can apply a couple of drops for short or 5-7 drops for longer lengths on both damp and dry hair. It's best before applying the Argan Oil on the hair to rub it in your palms - this way it delivers better results and decreases the chances to make your strands streaky.
- If you struggle with scalp issues, such as dandruff, seborrhea, dryness, itchiness and general sensitivity, once or twice a week, put Argan Oil onto your scalp as a pre-wash treatment. You can use a dropper to apply the oil more precisely. Then bend your head upside down and massage the oil for a couple of minutes to allow increased blood flow and oil penetration.
- Argan Oil is also amazing for stopping hair fall, stimulating hair growth and thickening your hair. Again as a pre wash therapy, put a good amount of Argan Oil onto your scalp with your fingers or a dropper, massage it in with your head bent down, but this time, put your hair in a towel and leave the oil to work its wonders for at least an hour or two. The best results show if you leave the oil in your hair overnight. Then wash your hair as usual.
- You can use Argan Oil solely as a hair mask or add to a DIY mask or a store-bought one. Here, depending on the quantity of the mask, you can add 2-3 pumps to enhance the hair mask benefits. This way, the Argan Oil will add shine, manageability and strength to the hair. Results will be noticeable immediately after washing the hair.
- Having hair prone to breakage and split ends, always ends up at the hairdresser salon, but with Argan Oil you'll forget about this problem. Put 1-2 drops on your fingers and after drying your hair, apply it on your ends. We suggest you make this a daily ritual to hydrate and nourish the ends of your hair and prevent breakage and splitting in the future.
- If you need a tad of touch and style, 1-2 drops of Argan Oil warmed between your palms will allow you to smooth out and tame any frizzy hairs and achieve a shiny and elegant hairstyle.
Argan Oil By Essence of Argan
We truly understand the unmatchable properties of Argan Oil and are determined to ensure you get the highest quality of Moroccan Argan Oil!
We, at Essence of Argan, offer only 100% pure organic Moroccan Argan Oil.
Our Argan Oil is Eco Certified, meaning its origin and 100% purity are proven. Essence of Argan exclusively imports Argan Oil from the Berber women cooperatives in Morocco. These labor structures are the only ones in the world who produce Argan Oil in a sustainablе, eco-friendly and traditional manual cold-press manufacture via organic farming in order to preserve all the qualities of the oil.
We also offer an amazing money-saving deal:
Don't hesitate and order your bottle of Argan Oil to indulge into a fully natural but powerful skin and hair transformation for as little as a couple of weeks!
Visit and grab a bottle of 100% pure organic Moroccan Argan Oil to enjoy a quick and effortless beauty upgrade!